Thursday 7 June 2007

Sesame Roasted Salmon


I am embarrassed to say but I do not remember which blog I got this easy and tasty recipe from.

I stumbled across it and scribbled the key points on a post-it note and made it a few days later.

It was nice and easy to prepare and very tasty served with steamed green beans and mashed potato.

Ingredients:
1 tsp sesame oil
2 tbs sesame seeds (I didn't have any so didn't include them, but I am sure they would be lovely if you do have them lying around in the cupboards)
4 tbs soy sauce
1 tbs mirin
1 spring onion, finely chopped
2 crushed garlic cloves
1 tsp grated ginger
Salmon fillets (I used 3, but you could probably use this amount for 4)

Add all ingredients together and marinate salmon fillets for 30 minutes.

Preheat oven to 200 degrees.

Roast for 20 min and serve!

S

No comments: