Monday 12 May 2008

Sathya-rating



This evening I made the chicken curry I discovered last month for Liz.

I picked Liz up from work and made her dinner, as I was getting everything together Liz, who is unaware what I'm making, announces the chicken curry with the lemon you made recently looked great. Funny thats what I'm making. Liz loved it, which is always great and we were talking about how hard it is to portray to the people who read this blog who wonderful something is.

From this, comes the 'Sathya-rating' legend. I'm having trouble making it the right size, but I hope you can see it and understand where I'm going with this.

So, from now on I want to try to give each recipe a rating. We'll see how we go - whether you like it and I like it. Let me know what y'all think :)

No comments: