Monday 21 July 2008

Easypeasy Coconut Macaroons



Here's something super easy, quick and tasty. Coconut macaroons. I never knew they were so easy. If I did I would probably be 20kgs heavier than I am now! My lovely sister Surya threw these together and we were shocked by how they came out. Perfect. A good last minute go to recipe.

1 can of condensed milk
450g shredded coconut


Mix all ingredients together.

Drop by teaspoonfuls onto generously greased baking sheets.

Bake at 180°C for 8 minutes.

Cool coconut macaroons slightly; remove to rack.

Sathya-rating ****

4 comments:

David T. Macknet said...

Truly awesome! I thought they had to have flour, at least, and maybe a wee bit of vanilla ... but I'll keep this one in mind for a very quick emergency fix of coconut!

The Baker & The Curry Maker said...

You could probably add vanilla, wouldn't hurt....

Deborah said...

Wow - it doesn't get any easier than this!

Justlikehoney! said...

Looks delicicious!
http://thebathfairy.blogspot.com/